Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 Reads

This post will keep track of books read in 2010. This is more of a way for me to keep myself accountable & on target for the challenges but feel free to comment with any support,motivation or book suggestions!

I am participating in the following challenges:

YA Reading Challenge (YA)
YA Debut Challenge (Deb)
Support Your Local Library Challenge (Lib)

*If the book counts towards one or more of my challenges, I will include the challenge in brackets.
  1. Wake by Lisa McMann (YA)
  2. The Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova
  3. The Dark Divine by Bree (YA, Deb)
  4. Wish by Alexandra Bullen (YA, Deb)
  5. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (YA)
  6. Scones & Sensibility by Lindsay Eland(YA, Deb, Lib)
  7. Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore(YA, Deb)
  8. Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy: The Last Man in the World by Abigail Reynolds
  9. The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg(YA, Deb)
  10. The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard(YA, Deb)
  11. Double Eagle (YA)
  12. Fade by Lisa McMann (YA)
  13. Gone by Lisa McMann (YA)
  14. Before I Fall (YA, Deb)
  15. The Mark (YA, Deb)

5 comments:

  1. Great! I'm doing that too!
    Hope you have a great reading year 2010!
    May the books be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay reading challenges! I'm thinking I should do the library one as well, because I already spend half my time there ;)

    The Swan Thieves? Haven't heard of it...(off to look it up!)

    Good luck on your challenges! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to kind of "tame" myself when signing up for challenges lol. But i did sign up for the debut 10' challenge.

    I loved WAKE,
    i can't wait for your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I love reading other blogger's List...it just adds to mine *g*

    ReplyDelete