Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Waiting on" Wednesday - January 27, 2010

This weekly event is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I can't wait to read Under My Skin by Judith Graves. A paranormal romance - I'm in!!


Release Date: March 27, 2010

Publisher: Leap Books

From publisher:

All her parents wanted was for Eryn to live a normal life...

Redgrave had its share of monsters before Eryn moved to town. Mauled pets, missing children. The Delacroix family is taking the blame, but Eryn knows the truth. Something stalks the night. Wade, the police chief's son and Redgrave High's resident hottie, warns her the Delacroix are dangerous. But then so is Eryn--in fact, she's lethal.

But she can't help falling for one of the Delacroix boys, dark, brooding--human Alec. And then her world falls apart.

A normal life? Now that's the real fairytale.

---------------------------------------
What are you waiting on?

8 comments:

  1. OHHH I am not sure I have seen this one - it sounds awesome! Great pick off to add it to my "WANT" pile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting & love the cover (you always feature very cool books:-)

    My WoW is here, where you get an honourable mention, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that does sound interesting! I haven't heard of this one before....will be on the lookout for certain. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this does look good!! Leap Books is coming out with amazing books this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard of this one, but it sounds interesting. Love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah, I'm adding this my tbr list. Thanks for the heads up and have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete