Friday, April 16, 2010

1st Rate Fridays #7


A weekly meme to share favorite posts you've come across recently. Although it's impossible to follow every book blogger, this is a great opportunity to highlight exceptional posts you find. Hopefully along the way you'll find some great new-to-you blogs as well. Let's spread the love and support those awesome posts out there!

This was inspired by Cindy at Tynga's Reviews, Jennifer at Reading With Tequila, Lisa at The Little Reader...and me!

Let the fun begin!

Well this week I fail. Work had me almost blow a gasket, which is super rare! My brain is fried and I didn't hink to keep track of all my posts, heck I even came to work without my suit jacket on yesterday and just buggered up last weeks 1st Rate post a minute ago :O

I was disappointed to see quite a few shocking posts and since I'm not one to like contoversy I'm not going to link them. I thought about it, but really, what good is sharing that?

...and if you know me, I like things more Happily Ever After. I saw a few bloggers talk about offering/composing blogger tips which is fun to see. I <3 this community and think it's so nice to see people giving back. Here is the link to Lori's at Pure Imagination.

Just a reminder that Rebecca at The Book Lady's Blog, along with Brett Sandusky, Digital Marketing Manager at Kaplan Publishing are looking for your input! If you haven't already has the chance to fill out this survey, don't forget (open until April 20th): Book Blogger Survey for Improving Blogger-Publisher Relations!


What gems did you find?

1 comment:

  1. I decided to go the same way with my list. I am usually in favor of a little controversy. In most cases, it gets people talking about things that need to be focused on but some of the topics this week are better left alone.

    ReplyDelete