Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - February 16, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



  • Grab your current read

  • Open to a random page

  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



    Lindsay flips the goggles onto her head. "We were having a dance party, Mrs. Carter," she says brightly, as if dancing around half-naked and decked out in winter sports equipment was a Girl Scouts-mandated activity.
    (pg 167 of ARC )

  • I have to admit to cheating on this teaser, it was not random at all. I read this late night and laughed so hard, memories floating back to the random silliness that happens with your best friends. I couldn't help but share & hope it puts a smile on your face too.

    18 comments:

    1. three bloggers are reading this -- got to get it.

      Here's mine from BRAVA, VALENTINE and I have 5 copies to giveaway.

      http://blog.readinggroupchoices.com/content/blog/barbara/10/february/teaser-tuesday-216-brava-valentine

      ReplyDelete
    2. I liked your comment more than the teaser, lol

      My post
      http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesday-heartsick-by-chelsea.html

      ReplyDelete
    3. That is a funny line! :-) This novel seems to be quite popular right now. I hope you're enjoying it.

      ReplyDelete
    4. I just finished this book not too long ago. Can't wait to hear what you think about it. What an awesome teaser BTW!

      Here's the link to mine:
      http://tweezlereads.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesday_16.html

      ReplyDelete
    5. lol! I've been thinking I couldn't read this because of how annoying Lindsay sounds. Now I might have to read it just for this line.

      ReplyDelete
    6. That teaser is so funny and doesn't seem to match the title or cover at all. I am most intrigued.

      Perhaps my response is colored by my current read, Thirteen Reasons Why. My teaser is here:

      http://teabagsinfusion.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesday-thirteen-reasons-why.html

      ReplyDelete
    7. Interesting teaser...half naked but yet full of winter sports equipment? Count me as teased!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Haha! I've heard some good things about this one. Great teaser!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Great teaser! I've heard lots of good things about Before I Fall. I look forward to reading your review :)

      ReplyDelete
    10. That's a great teaser! Sounds like you're enjoying this one.

      Here's my Teaser.

      ReplyDelete
    11. This one seems to be everywhere. I hope you are enjoying the book.


      My teaser is here Have a great week and happy reading.

      ReplyDelete
    12. I so want to read this, the trailer got me hooked!!

      ReplyDelete
    13. This one is making an appearance all over and I want to read it.

      ReplyDelete