Friday, March 19, 2010

1st Rate Fridays #3


A weekly meme to share favorite posts you've come across recently. Although it's impossible to follow every book blogger, this is a great opportunity to highlight exceptional posts you find. Hopefully along the way you'll find some great new-to-you blogs as well. Let's spread the love and support those awesome posts out there!

This was inspired by Cindy at Tynga's Reviews, Jennifer at Reading With Tequila, Lisa at The Little Reader...and me!

Let the fun begin!

Jen at Devourer of Books wrote a post asking how one decides what books to accept for review, what if they are outside your comfort zone? I often wonder about this. In 2010 I decided to focus on YA but there are times when I see 'adult' books that catch my eye too..plus I haven't totally given up reading them.

I came across what looks like a fun game at Fantasy Literature called Rename That Cover

...and because I'm super excited for this release, here's some info about Cassie Clare's next book! (I saw this on many blogs so decided to go to the source instead of name them all LOL)

Off on March break with the kiddies = very little blog time this week :(

5 comments:

  1. My First Rate post is here:

    http://www.crazy-for-books.com/2010/03/first-rate-fridays-march-19-2010.html

    I clicked MckLinky, but it just took me to the MckLinky home page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel - I love this post! You always give me links to check out that sound really interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Not sure how I missed Jen's post, but heading over there now. Thanks!

    Enjoy March break with the kiddies!

    ReplyDelete