Friday, March 12, 2010

1st Rate Fridays #2


This is a new weekly meme to share the best posts you've come across this week. Let's spread the love and support those awesome posts out there! It's impossible to follow every book blogger so hopefully this will also help in finding amazing new blogs as well.

This was inspired by Cindy at Tynga's Reviews, Jennifer at Reading With Tequila, Lisa at The Little Reader...and me!

Let the fun begin!

  • A great article on YA and it's wide range of readership here.

  • Not a post, but on twitter Jenn asked : Where is the best places to post your reviews, amazon, goodreads where else?  I've always been curious about this. I tend to post on my blog & goodreads.com, the odd time on chapters.ca  as I'm Canadian. If you are looking into a book, where is your go to place? I'd say GR is mine. Do people update their books, post reviews etc on both GR and Librarything?

  • This one kinda shocked me, Katiebabs talks about respect between authors & readers.


Have a favorite post this week? Fill in the linky box and create a meme post on your blog. Remember the goal is to pass along your best post, no spamming your own please :)

3 comments:

  1. that is a good question - i tend to post all reviews to amazon and goodreads, but also use livingsocial (since some RL friends are on there) and sometimes paperbackswap, but much less consistently on the last two.

    as for looking at reviews, i'd say that GR is my go-to place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a good question - i tend to post all reviews to amazon and goodreads, but also use livingsocial (since some RL friends are on there) and sometimes paperbackswap, but much less consistently on the last two.

    as for looking at reviews, i'd say that GR is my go-to place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the link love!

    I post my reviews: on my blog, goodreads, amazon, librarything, shelfari, and I also link them on my twitter.

    ReplyDelete