Monday, July 11, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? July 11, 2011



It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Feel free to join in this weekly event if you'd like as well as use the picture above. Thanks Sheila for hosting!

This week:
I'm finishing Forever by Maggie Stievater. Fifty pages to go, no need for kleenex yet but have heard it will be necessary! Maggie is also coming to Toronto this week and I get her meet her this Saturday **squeee***
Next up is Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer. Nightshade was a favorite of mine last year so I can't wait to dig into this one.


                                Forever (Wolves of Mercy Falls, Book 3)  Wolfsbane (Nightshade, Book 2)

Last week:
I read Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (click here for review) and One Day by David Nicholls (review to come, a great character development love story). I also reviewed City of Fallen Angels by Cassie Clare (click here for review)
                          Starcrossed     One Day (Vintage Contemporaries Original)   City of Fallen Angels (Mortal Instruments, Book 4)

What are you reading?

11 comments:

  1. Yes, get the kleenex ready.... and you get to meet Maggie on Saturday? SWEET!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great week! :) I want to start both these series you have started here for review this next week. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila ~ I will :(

    Melissa ~ Yes, you need to read them :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jaw is going to drop when you read wolfsbane and you are going to want more and be a bit mad that the book ends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading Forever too but not as far along as you...I'm only about halfway done. So lucky that you're meeting Maggie this week. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm doing Forever this week too then need to fit in Nightshade before I read Wolfsbane. Hopefully, I'll catch up to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to hear what you think of "One Day" by David Nicholls! It was one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to read Forever and Wolfsbane! Great books you have for this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenny ~ I keep forgetting you are on the West coast :(

    Jackie ~ hurry up! lol

    reederreads ~ One Day is sooo good!

    Christina ~ I've been dying to read these for like a year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to read Forever and Wolfsbane both are some of my favourite series. And I am very worried that Forever is going to make me cry too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still haven't read Shiver yet if you can believe, I really need to get started on that series! I read Starcrossed too - I actually really liked it but I can see it's not for everyone! :P

    ReplyDelete