Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday - September 28, 2011

This weekly event is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



Expected publication: October 4th 2011

Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing

Add it to Goodreads

from Goodreads:
The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They've overcome the secrets riddled in Patch's dark past...bridged two irreconcilable worlds...faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty and trust...and all for a love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for—and their love—forever.
Hush, Hush was a one of my favourite reads in 2009 but, to be honest, I was not thrilled with Crescendo....it left me with many questions from Hush, Hush unanswered. I guess, technically then, I've been waiting two years for Silence! What I'm really dying to see if the yummy Patch I loved in Hush, Hush return so I can <3 him all over again :D

Are you Canadian and a hugh Hush, Hush fan? Want to win books and a chance to meet Becca? Click here to enter!

Do you <3 Patch? Check out the Patch and You Facebook app

What are you waiting on?

9 comments:

  1. Squee diddles! That was the pick over at the Wastelands, too!!

    Paranormal Wastelands' WoW:
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html

    Zompacolypse is coming. Are you infected?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started this series! Hopefully I'll like it then I can read Silence too.

    My Waiting on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not feeling this series but I do love the covers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The covers are great but I haven't started this series yet. I keep hearing very mixed opinions so I'm a little afraid to start it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for Silence too! I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next to Nora and Patch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am dying to read this one! Dying. It looks so fabulous.

    (New Follower)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been meaning to start this series for a while. I have book 1 at home but haven't had a chance to get to it yet. I will soon though. Great pick!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Don't forget to enter my giveaway for an ARC of Legend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice. I have Hush, Hush but I havent started it yet.

    My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-6.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't read the series. It's making me wonder why the fuss around the books. The covers are great though.

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete