Sunday, October 30, 2011

In My Mailbox - October 30, 2011



In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren where we show what books have found a new home with us!

This is actually two weeks worth as I've been super busy with life and neglected my poor blog :(  I'm also posting the reviews in my backlog so be prepared for daily goodies coming up! Sorry guys, but hope you enjoy.

The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton - I heart all things fae and after seeing this around with lots of great reviews, I knew I  HAD to read it!
Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez - A book about music, I'm so there (I actually reviewed music prior to book blogging!)
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater - Huge fan so a must read for me :D

Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles #3) by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl - Can't wait for this next installment!
The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus #2) by Rick Riordan - As a mom of boys, I am a mega fan of all things Rick Riordan :-P


Won:
The Story of Beautiful Girl by Rachel Simon

What goodies did you get?

12 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read both The Faerie Ring or Virtuousity! they look great. enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Rick Riordan! I have read his Percy Jackson series and really need to get to Heroes of Olympus!
    I'm excited about the Faerie Ring as well, it sounds so good! Hope it lives up to the hype :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I neeeeed to get Beautiful Chaos, I love that series!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never read a Rick Riordan book! I've wanted to read Percy Jackson for a while now though.

    I really want to get my hands on a copy of The Scorpio Races!

    Hope you enjoy these, Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed Virtuosity - hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mailbox! I'm looking forward to reading The Faerie Ring (will have to try to remember ordering it next time), and Virtuosity was a great contemporary novel! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome stuff! Looks like you got a lot of great reads! I'm excited to read Scorpio Races, I've heard so many good things!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy Son of Neptune!! I LOVED it, even better than Lost Hero. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome haul! Especially The Scorpio Races. I haven't read it yet, but it's Maggie, so I know it will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice mailbox! I've had my eye on The Faerie Ring, so hope it's as good as expected. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete