Saturday, May 8, 2010

In Need of a bookcase (or two)!

It's official... the book cases are overstuffed and hubby is not to happy with the books being randomly stacked around the place. I'm a bit embarrased but know of all people you guys will understand :) So I ventured over to CSN and it was like heaven, so many to chose from. Then my 8 yr old was curious what I was drooling over and decided he wanted something too. The one thing we still need to get for him is a computer desk so with a click, we headed over to simplydesks.com. I think it's going to be a battle over my bookcase or son's desk. In a few weeks, I'll post a review & you guys will see who won, LOL!

Here is my dream bookcase (just need to win the lottery first!)

4 comments:

  1. Who couldn't use another bookcase or two? I'm a little embarrassed that my books don't have a nice home, so may need to get bookcase number seven. Yikes!

    Can't wait to see which one of you wins. My money is on Mom, cause she has the credit card! *L*

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, good luck!

    By the way, I keep meaning to say I love your blog name so much. It makes me laugh every time I see it! (In a good way, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexia ~ see I knew you'd understand LOL. And I sure hope so, it's Mommy day tomorrow maybe I could use that to my advantage :)

    Jenny ~ number 7, yikes is right! LOL and thanks, happy to know I put a smile on your face :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed you have wall space for a bookcase.

    ReplyDelete