Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - March 23, 2011

This weekly event is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I can't wait to read Shut Out by Kody Keplinger! I still smile, months after reading her debut so can't wait to get my hands on this. Seriously, if you haven't read The DUFF you really NEED to.



Expected publication September 5th 2011

Publisher: Poppy

From Goodreads:
A contemporary reimagining of the Greek play, "Lysistrata," in which high school senior Lissa decides it's time to end her school's ridiculous sports rivalry once and for all by starting a hook-up strike.





What are you waiting on?

11 comments:

  1. I'm dying to read The Duff - it's been on my wishlist for ages. Shut Out looks even more awesome. Great pick.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved The Duff too so looking forward to her next release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an interesting read.
    New author to me.
    tarenn98[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun read. Enjoy! Here's my WOW Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really excited for Shut Out as well!! I really loved Kody Keplinger's debut novel The DUFF so it will be a no-brainer to buy this novel as soon as it's out too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! I still need to read The Duff. :) I look forward to reading it soon! Here's my WoW!

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds so good! I'll definitely be on the look out for it. :)

    Thanks for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huh...interesting concept, will have to look into it a bit more. AS for THE DUFF...haven't read it...YET. ^_^ (Great WoW pick...thanks for sharing!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am just waiting on me..... seems like I can not keep up these days with all the great reads out there ;)

    I did not know Kody had a new book out - I will be interested in knowing how it compares to DUFF

    ReplyDelete