Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday- March 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


He had been leaning against the door frame; now he stood up straight. "How should I have kissed you? Is there another way you like it?" (page 179)

11 comments:

  1. this is such a great series!! Great teaser, makes me want to reread all of them!!

    happy Teaser Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an intersting idea.
    I am reading Highland Promise by Hannah Howell.Here are two sentences...Page 76"Lass,"he said,his vioce a little unsteady,"If ye mean to stop this,'twould be a kindness to do so now,"ALSO on the same page...
    ""Twould also be wise,"she murmured and slid her bare foot up and douwn his hair-roughened calf,...

    tarenn98[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I want to know how he kissed her to begin with! :) Sounds like a funny book. The dialogue is priceless!

    Here is mine:
    http://emmagayle.blogspot.com/2011/03/tuesday-teaser-teaser-tuesday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I so need to reread those books, I barely remember anything :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. O can that sentence get any hotter? Love it! Great teaser!

    Here is my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this teaser. Just read this a few weeks ago - so good.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, the snarky remarks in these books. I miss them. XD Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tease. I've got to get back to this series.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tease. I've got to get back to this series.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope that you are enjoying your book. Here is my Teaser For Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete