Monday, March 7, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? March 7, 2011



It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Feel free to join in this weekly event if you'd like as well as use the picture above. Thanks Sheila for hosting!

Last week:

I reviewed Timeless by Alexandra Monir.

In preparation for City of Fallen Angels, I read City of Bones by Cassie Clare.

I reviewed The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown, as well as posted an interview with Eleanor!

This week:
I finished Across the Universe by Beth Revis on my way in to work this morning & instantly dove into Afterlife by Claudia Gray (I'm so excited for this book, though a tad sad that it is the end of the series). I think after this I'll switch back to some adult fiction & read Elizabeth Chadwick's To Defy a King

What are you reading?

8 comments:

  1. I've seen the Weird Sisters mentioned a lot- must add it to my tbr pile.

    Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read and LOVED The Weird Sisters this week. Going to check out your review & interview.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for CoFA only one month to go until the release. Are you going to read the rest of the series too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to reading Timeless and the City of Bones as well. :D Hopefully, I'll be able to get them all including AtU and Afterlife. :D You're luck you've got all of them! :D I'm jealous. Happy Reading!

    What I'm reading this Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard lots of good things about Across The Universe. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I found you over on What are you reading Monday, and those seem like some great picks for this week! I have seen quite a few reviews for The Weird Sisters and have added it to my book wishlist, but after reading your reivew, I'm probably going to order it this week! Seems like a great read!

    Consider following me at kristens-booknook.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope to get to The Weird Sisters soon. Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm getting ready as well. ;D I have a few books I need to finish/start then I can dive into City of Ahes. :) Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete