Wednesday, October 28, 2009

CSN Office Chair review - I love it!

I was impressed at how fast my office chair from CSN Chairs arrived considering I live in Canada - major bonus there! I was expecting a bigger box and was surprised to see this at the door:




I thought it would be an all day affair to put together (think IKEA)but it was so easy my 7 yr old could have done it!



Viola, in a a matter of minutes the chair was built....

...and the kids couldn't wait to try it!


My favorite part is the adjustable seat depth. At 5'3" I'm not that short but I always find my back never touches the back of chairs. I usually have to add a back support cushion but not with this chair, it fits perfectly! The kids love it as it can adjust very low to fit them too.



CSN Chairs has a great selection of office chairs with super prices, fast shipping & awesome customer service. If you're looking for a chair, definitely check them out!

12 comments:

  1. So cool! I'm jealous. I want them to send me something :)

    Your boys are so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review. Love the pics! It's great to finally "see" you! Your boys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colour me jealous, LOL! Awesome chair! I love that they shipped so quickly to Canada- so often we have to miss out on stuff because we're Canadian :(

    Your boys are adorable as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juju - hopefully soon & thanks :)

    Jenn - there's not too many pics of me...you know, always the one taking the pics! Thanks :)

    Jonita - Yes, I was surprised at the super shipping! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay comfort! Congratulations on your new chair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures - you have cute boys! The chair looks comfy! I have an award for you . . . .http://lauragerold.blogspot.com/2009/10/fabulous-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, I love it! Comfy chairs are the best. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Know what you mean about being short and furniture not always fitting, so glad to hear the chair was so comfy!

    And your boys are so cute!

    Enjoy the chair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information. theconsumer.guide

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. centaur refrigeration reviews

    ReplyDelete