Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Review: HUSH, HUSH by Becca Fitzpatrick


Nora and Patch are paired together to work on a biology class project that involves getting to know each other. Patch, however, seems to knows a lot about Nora and wants to reveal little of himself. In an attempt to learn more about Patch’s mysterious past, Nora and her best friend, Vee, try piecing together details of Patch’s life. It doesn’t take long for Nora to realize her quest to know more about Patch is not the only reason she’s interested in finding answers. Against her better judgment, she’s falling for him. But as strange things start to happen to Nora, Patch seems to always be close by. Is it him or just a coincidence?


Patch, the mysterious bad boy from school, is the perfect mix of a guy who makes you weak in the knees, gives you butterflies in your tummy and yet somewhere deep down inside your gut tells you to be careful. Like Nora you can’t help but fall for him. Fans of Twilight will eat this up. The last few chapters tie up many of the loose ends but if there is one complaint, it would be that too much is wrapped up in so few pages.


The sequel can’t come fast enough. In the meantime, I will devour Hush, Hush over and over again. Make sure you cancel all your plans because once you start Hush, Hush you won’t be able to put it down. A real pager-turner that keeps you guessing until the bitter end. Move over Edward Cullen, here comes Patch!

14 comments:

  1. I waiting breathlessly for this one to come out. I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't read it! Love the cover too. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review, I agree, I loved Hush, Hush as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review!!! As IF I already didn't want to read it bad enough!!!

    Can't WAAAAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your review has me adding this near the top of my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a fun novel! I love the excitement and enthusiasm in your review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Mel! I'm so glad you loved the story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was good, very good. Great review. I can't wait for the sequel either, hope she writes fast,lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks guys, so happy that my enthusiasm made it into words :)

    Becca ~ Thanks for stopping by, I can't wait for Crescendo!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to know that you enjoyed it, especially since I've been reading mixed reviews (some people love it, others hate it). Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice review. It sounds so good, I really really want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy.I'm really want to read it.
    Great review.

    ReplyDelete