Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday Teaser - October 6, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



From Pendragon's Banner by Hellen Hollick:





"And, subtly directed by her innocently casual suggestions, they would soon consider laying claim to even more. Winifred glowed within herself - plotting Arthur's downfall was so satisfying!" (pg 83, ISBN 978-1-4022-1889-7)



18 comments:

  1. Great teaser and nice to see you playing. This is one I'd love to read, hope you're enjoying it!
    Here's my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arthurian legends are never stale. Here's my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this teaser, i really am curious for the book now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah nice. She sounds so mischievous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting teaser - welcome to Teaser Tuesday. I'm off to check this book out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! Oh, I love Medieval tales! I'll be checking this one out.

    Welcome to TT hope you enjoy yourself! happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh I like plots! great teaser :)


    Here's my Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who's Winifred??! Now I definitely have to read it!

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know exactly where that is, I loved this book.
    MIne is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/10/casting-off-teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hadn't heard of this one, but sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been seeing this one around bloggville. Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Intriguing teaser this week! Sounds like a good read :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE your blog title. Super cute!

    Your teaser sounds so mischievous that it has me smirking right along with them as if I get to participate.

    My teaser is here

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great teaser this week...and I so need to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great teaser! I'm seeing some great things about this book. :)

    Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  16. oo, great teaser! I'll have to check out this book

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wouldn't want to get on Winifred's bad side!

    ReplyDelete