Friday, September 11, 2009

my ABC's

How fun, sorry I'm late I was busy reading, lol. I was tagged by Jackie at This Girl's Never Ending Library, Deb at Bookmagic & Lisa at Book Blab

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you

2. Share your ABCs

3. Tag three people at the end by linking to their blogs

4. Let the three tagged people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website

5. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag


Here goes. . .


Available or in a relationship? Married

Best Friend? Jackie

Cake or Pie? Both ;)

Drink of choice? Pina Colada

Essential item for every day use? tea, need a kickstart in the morning

Favorite color? Blue

Google? too much, lol!

Hometown? Ajax, Ontario

Indulgences? Books, music and clothes

January or February? February...my son's bday & our wedding anniversary!

Kids and their names? 2, Jake & Justin

Life is incomplete without…? my family

Marriage date? Feb 2005

Number of siblings? 1

Oranges or apples? Apples

Phobias and fears? Spiders & snakes

Quote for the day? The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. ~Jimmy Johnson

Reason to smile? My two year old is going pee on the potty!!!

Season? Summer, I love the sun

Unknown fact about me? I played Ringette when there was no girls hockey.

Vegetable you hate? green pepper, yuck

Worst habit? procrastinating

X-rays you’ve had? none (knock on wood!)

Your fave food? pizza

Zodiac sign? Gemini

Tag 3 people:
Jenn
Michelle
Laura

3 comments:

  1. That's a good quote by Jimmy Johnson. And potty-trained kids is TOTALLY reason to smile : )
    You're too cute, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, thanks Sara. I never would have guess I'd talk about potty-training on my blog :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehehe...you actually put Pina Colada for your drink? I never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete