Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday - September 3, 2009

The wonderful world of books enriches our lives by giving us the opportunity to experience, well pretty much anything one can imagine! We can be transported to a new time or place, experience pure joy or extreme sadness, become a president or a slave etc. etc.

Where has your book taken you this week? What have you learned?

Comment then post a link to this post on your blog for others to find their way here and join in on the fun :)
********************************************************************************

This week I was a forensic pathologist while reading 206 Bones by Kathy Reichs. Not only was I helping to solve crime, I became a victim...kidnapped & left to die in a unground tomb, but of course, I survived :) I learned way to much about bones, especially teeth!

I just started The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks yesterday. I am a teenage girl, angry about her parents divorce three years earlier only to be shipped of to spend the summer with my dad.

3 comments:

  1. I just recovered from being a 16 year old girl in the Hunger Games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I don't want to go back thru that again! The teen years are better off left behind, lol. (I know, I know, The Last Song is next up for me too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juju ~ I can't wait to read that!

    Jackie ~ oh the joys of being a teenager, lol

    ReplyDelete