Wednesday, September 23, 2009

CSN chairs!

Thanks to the awesome guys at CSN Chairs, I have the opportunity to try out one of their office chairs !



There was a great selection of office chairs to pick from and I think I found the perfect one for me....the Adjustable Steno Task Chair with Durable Seat :) I need something lightweight & not too big to fit in the office/play room in my house.


Features
* One touch adjustment instantaneously raises or lowers the seat
* 5 star nylon base allows smooth movement
* Tough, durable plastic protects seat back and bottom from tears
* Available colored fabrics include black and grey
* Weight capacity: 200 lbs


Be on the lookout for my review once I give it a test drive.

Need an office chair? For great selection, low prices & free shipping visit CSN Chairs

0 comments:

Post a Comment