Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday - September 24, 2009

The wonderful world of books enriches our lives by giving us the opportunity to experience, well pretty much anything one can imagine! We can be transported to a new time or place, experience pure joy or extreme sadness, become a president or a slave etc. etc.

********************************************************************************

This week I'm reading How The Dead Dream by Lydia Millet. I am a boy fascinated with money who grew up to become a real estate developer. I was so money hungry as a kid, I was kicked out of Boy Scouts for selling badges on the black market, lol. I'm now on a journey of self-discovery.

********************************************************************************
Where has your book taken you this week? What have you learned? Join in my weekly meme :)

2 comments:

  1. I wast just a girl, who died, and was sent back to earth for two days to resolve her issues.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a little girl during the Holocaust in France, escaped a death camp and am trying to get back to Paris to save my little brother who is hiding

    ReplyDelete